Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dice Bag Pattern


I made this pattern as a dice bag. But It can be made as a small purse, pouch, etc.

Also, this is more of a guideline. You can add or subtract rows and/or stitches depending on how big or small you want it.

Note: I made pattern as I crocheted it. If there are any mistakes, please let me know.

On to the pattern!

Materials: You can use any weight of yarn and any hook size you like.

I used worsted and 5.5mm hook


Gauge: There isn't one! :)


This pattern is crocheted in the round


Rnd1: Make a Magic Loop and sc 6

Rnd2: 2sc in every st (12 sts)

Rnd3: 1 sc, 2 sc in next st. Repeat (18 sts)

Rnd4: 2 sc, 2 sc in next st. Repeat (24 sts)

Rnd5: 3 sc, 2 sc in next st. Repeat (30 sts)

Rnd5: 4 sc, 2 sc in next st. Repeat (36 sts)

Rnd6: 5 sc, 2 sc in next st. Repeat (42 sts) 

Rnd7: 6 sc, 2 sc in next st. Repeat (48 sts)

Rnd8: 7 sc, 2 sc in next st. Repeat (54 sts)

Rnd9: sc around in back loops only

Rnd10 - 24: Sc around

Rnd25: Chain 3, skip next 3sc, sc in next 4 sts. Repeat

Rnd 26-33: Sc around. Fasten off.

Weave in ends.



Drawstrings:

You can chain however many stitches as you want. I did 71. I like having the extra length. I don't have to worry about the string falling out of the eyelets.

For the second row You can use whatever stitch you like. I just slip stitched across.

Weave in ends.

Feed the string through the eyelets and Ta Da! you're done!

Enjoy!





 






No comments:

Post a Comment