Saturday, September 5, 2009

T's Pressie

Okies. So I had an awesome for knitting T's xmas gift. Only....... Try as I might, I can't find a pattern for it anywhere. Granted I've only looked on Ravlery, but I figure if Ravelry doesn't have it I'm not likely to find it else where. Solution to this problem? I've been thinking about it and I'm pretty sure I can make a pattern for it. It seems simple enough. Though what seems simple, may not be all that easy once I start knitting it....... So we shall have to see how it turns out.


What is it you ask? Unfortunately, I can't say. T may be reading this. :-p

3 comments:

  1. You have my wealth of pattern books (and my scanner/photocopier, lol) at your disposal - email me and tell me what you're looking for, and I'll see what I've got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I would like to borrow your Knit Wit book so I can knit the Lixie hat :->

    ReplyDelete